Please use this button below to donate whatever you can to help us continue to fight the badger cull.

GABSLogoNewCROPPED BadgerVale1

WBP is a lawful and legal activity but from time to time we encounter situations that involve the Police.  Night Coordinators complete logs of each WBP so we are aware of what has happened each night and this will include all contact with the police.  This then allows GABS to follow up on all incidents with the Police liaison officer.


If you’re threatened or harassed by someone, or see evidence of a criminal activity then there are two ways to contact the Police.


999 - to report emergency situations.

For example, if you have been threatened, you feel at risk, offenders are nearby, someone has been injured or a crime is in progress.  Some patrollers have been intimidated by others during the cull and in this instance phone 999 and ask for immediate Police assistance.


101 – non-emergency crime and general enquiries.  

An example of a 101 call would be if you find any blocked setts or come across anything else which you feel might be a wildlife crime.


With all contact with the Police whether in person or by phone, get the name / shoulder number of the officer and an incident number.  Please let us know the details and follow up with the police to make sure they take a full statement of what happened. It's a lot of work but the only way that we can try and make sure the police are aware of what is happening on the ground.

Reporting Crime